Pine Concordia Gesang-Verein was organized in the 1850ís by a group of German-immigrant singing enthusiasts. Initially they met in a schoolhouse but soon built a home of their own. Unfortunately that hall was destroyed by the great hurricane of 1900. The present hall was built in 1901 with lumber from the old building. The organizationís name was changed to Bellville Concordia in 1938, just prior to the outbreak of World War II.
In 1996 the Bellville Lions Club purchased Concordia Hall and completed the restoration work in 1999. Today, it is home to meetings and other events of the Bellville Lions Club as well as a variety of other gatherings.